Thursday, December 22, 2016

NOVUHAIR CELEBRATES HOLIDAY AROUND THE GLOBE : #NovuhairCares #NovuhairOfficial



NOVUHAIR CELEBRATES HOLIDAY AROUND THE GLOBE : #NovuhairCares #NovuhairOfficial

It’s officially a few more days before we celebrate Christmas and New year. Around the globe, most people are trying to look their best, new clothes, new gadgets, and new shoes, but can these make up for looking best at what’s on top of our head, our hair!

Taking care of our mane should be on top of our list just as we go to spa to pamper our body, our hair needs pampering as well. Novuhair, Nature’s answer to hair loss has got you covered.

As we bid adieu to 2016, throw away your difficulties on hair loss and scalp problems with Novuhair’s 19 natural ingredients. Made of herbal ingredients that include moringa oleifera, panax ginseng, virgin coconut oil and the natural essences of rosemary and peppermint, Novuhair nourishes the scalp and hair by increasing the flow of nutrients and improving blood circulation to the scalp. Novuhair also helps hydrate the scalp, maintain the hair’s natural luster and prevent early hair graying, hair dryness and itching.

The brand has helped thousands of satisfied users here in the Philippines, thus merits its fifth consecutive year of being awarded by Watson’s as the leading Medicated Hair Care Brand in the country.

Good news to our kababayans abroad and their friends, with the brand’s aim to help assuage hair problems across the globe, Novuhair products are available in Kuwait, distributed by Bee Organic Import & Export Establishment, Kuwait. For orders, you may contact landlines +96524343885 and +96524343866 or mobile numbers +96550380380, +96565559935 and +96560755122. Bee Organic’s showroom is located at Arabia Mall, First Floor Showroom # 15 Egaila Area, Kuwait.

Novuhair can also be purchased online through our service partner: www.regaloservice.com. Servicing USA, Canada, UAE , KSA and other Asian countries.

Locally, Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner are available in all Mercury Drug Stores and other leading drug stores nationwide. For more information visit www.novuhair.com, like the brand’s official Facebook Page at Novuhair Official, and follow it on Twitter at @NovuhairNatural. You may also call the Novuhair hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575 and order online at Lazada.


16 comments:

  1. Hellߋ, i think that i noticеd you vіsited my web site thus i came to go back the desirе?.I
    am trying to find things to improve my sіte!Ӏ assume its goⲟd enouɡh
    to make use of some of your ideas!!
    Clіcking Here : How To Passworɗ Protect Folder Business Using Your
    Childhood Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority
    of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking
    for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write regarding here.
    Again, awesome website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and article is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up
    posting these types of articles or reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful site. A lot of helpful information here.
    I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.

    And obviously, thank you for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi great blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a massive amount work?
    I've virtually no expertise in programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any recommendations
    or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply
    wanted to ask. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
    year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely
    off topic but I had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering problems with your RSS.
    I don't understand why I am unable to join it. Is there
    anyone else getting the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer will you
    kindly respond? Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi colleagues, fastidious article and pleasant urging commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! This blog post couldn't be written much better!
    Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this.
    I will send this information to him. Fairly certain he'll have a good read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great website. A lot of helpful information here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thanks to your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog.
    You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely
    love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back
    to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic issues altogether, you simply received a emblem new reader.

    What would you recommend about your put up that you made a
    few days in the past? Any certain?

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's actually very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, so I simply use world wide web for that reason, and take the newest information.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your website.
    It seems like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody
    else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This might be a problem with my browser because I've
    had this happen previously. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site.
    You have some really great articles and I think
    I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the
    load off, I'd really like to write some material for your
    blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if
    interested. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for following my travel in life.

Copyright@Fernando Lachica 2014 and Designed By Blogger Templates