Friday, June 3, 2016

Types of exercises at ladies gym in Dubai City #OFWTraveller




Types of exercises at ladies gym in Dubai City #OFWTraveller

If getting rid of extra calories would have been as easy as forgetting your friend’s birthday or not submitting your work on time then every Tom, Dick, and Harry would essentially be very lean and in shape. Well that is not how human body works. So if you are overweight naturally or by action, it is advised that you undergo a good workout. Also it is better to act as early as possible because once old age hits you, it is close to impossible to shed weight. Therefore, learn about the best exercise to lose weight and start acting upon it now.

It is known that there is no one primary form of workout but several that one needs to integrate in his or her exercise sessions. Firstly leave aside the impression that cardio is for reducing your calories and strength is for just building your muscles. That is just what everyone but the experts say. Remember that whatever makes you sweat a lot burns your calories. This does not indicate the sweats you get when you are afraid you see 10 missed calls from your mom. Your workout sessions must thereby include the best exercise to lose weight in both cardio and strength categories.

It so happens that some ladies feel uncomfortable to perform their workout especially when men are around. This causes their confidence to go down which eventually affects their performance. Also it is not necessary that the equipment which is suitable for men must be suitable for the women as well. Therefore you will find special ladies gym in Dubai which has customized equipment catering to the needs of women and pertaining to their fitness objectives. Proper exercises like squats, high knee jumps, front lunges as well as crunches for a time span of 30 seconds provide a healthy workout for the ladies.

It is clearly understood that every lady in this world wants to tone up her stomach perfectly, reducing all the extra fat that layers on it. Therefore, types of calisthenics like side hip drop, arrow arm crunch, leg lifting, side squat reach and torso twist so as to give pressure on your abs must be in the workout sessions of every lady. These workouts not only help reducing your body mass but also shape your thighs, hips as well as the butt. Thereby, every ladies gym in Dubai is following these plans in order to bring about the necessary results as soon as possible.

Eliminating the unwanted calories that you munch is vital with the intention of maintaining healthy intensities of your weight; furthermore the activities essential to reducing the calories contribute in supporting a dynamic figure and extra muscles. And also comprehend that in the middle of these activities, a few chemicals are released from your body which help in your cognitive development and make you mentally strong as well. Thereby developing a regular practice of squat jumps, up and down sprints and jumping jacks which also cause fast contraction of muscle fibre is crucial and also the best exercise to lose weight.






Source: Sall Ysen

11 comments:

  1. it's good that they have something like this in dubai. back in al khobar it was hard for us to find a place where pinoys and other foreigners and even locals can do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go to the gym but I have a mini gym at home. If only I can recruit a buddy to do it with me, I will do it refularly lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have gyms here that are for women only and they even have creche. I was contemplating on enrolling to a local one but never got round to doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried going into the gym! I was either not interested, or that there's no gym near us, or both! lol! I am planning to try to get rid of my pregnancy fats. I hope soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not fond of the gym no matter how easy my access is but my husband is. I'm content with my mini gym at home though I still don't do much on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made me miss hitting the gym; it's been such a long time since my last session.

    When I feel unhappy about my weight, that's when I begin to contemplate about going back to the gym; but with my present hectic schedule, I just can't do it. Sigh! The dilemma of a working Mumma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried gym before and for 1 month it worked for me, i gain muscles and i started throwing up because i overdue it. after i stopped i gain and loosen those muscles, i guess when you start going to the gym you'll have to do it..i say for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a friend who just recently flew in Dubai for a work opportunity. I am just not sure yet if she's gone to gyms there but definitely, these are the sort of activities she does when she was still here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a long time since I last set foot in a gym. I like the state-of-the-art equipment in the gym where I used to be a member. I have my personal trainer and all but I wasn't able to keep up with the commitment to show up regularly. I wasted my membership... Anyway, it is really a must to engage in regular activities to be fit and lean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I last went to the gym two weeks ago and it's a bit hard to go back. I want to slack off, this post is a reminder that I should go back and continue my journey to health.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sadly I have no time to go to the gym but I try to compensate by walking for my physical exercise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for following my travel in life.

Copyright@Fernando Lachica 2014 and Designed By Blogger Templates